Digital Enhance Magazine - 2nd Edition
Category Newsletter: HeadOffice
Welcome to the 2nd edition of our Enhance digital magazine.
On the onset let me say that Century 21 South Africa is proud to announce that, for the first time ever, a real estate sales organisation has been awarded the rights of “official sponsor” of the magnificent Tour de France cycling event. Why the decision to sponsor this special event? Well some interesting facts about the Tour de France include:
- The Tour de France is the world's largest Annual single sporting event
- A worldwide television audience of 3.5 billion people watch the event annually
- Over 188 countries around the world broadcast the event
- 121 different television channels across the world show the race every year
- There are 4,700 hours of TV coverage annually
- 2,000 journalists representing dozens of nationalities attend the Tour every year
- The Tour de France attracts 12 million spectators along the route in a typical year's race
With over 900 Century 21 offices in France, almost 8 000 globally and now that the Century 21 brand in South Africa has become an aspirational brand amongst property professionals in any sphere and amongst all ages, we found it logical to join this sponsorship. I suppose that at the end of the day, the enormity of the brand is fully associated with the enormity of the Tour de France cycling event. Although we revel in our success on size, we are continually aware that our success is firmly based in the delivery of honest and professional personal service delivery to any buyer or seller on any street in any suburb in any town or city that we operate in, in South Africa.
In the words of the director of the Tour de France, Christian Prudhomme, “we find in the Century 21 network values that are dear to us such as Century 21’s commitment to service excellence and an enthusiasm to surpass themselves”.
Enjoy paging through our magazine to see just a small fraction of our properties available on offer right now and for a more comprehensive selection please visit our website at www.century21.co.za.
Lastly, may I express my heartfelt gratitude to our wonderful team of office owners and their administrators and to our wonderful estate agents around the country who contribute daily to our success and who cherish and protect our integrity and ethos.
Clink the link to view the full Digital Enhance Magazine: https://www.paperturn-view.com/?pid=MTQ14171
Author: Century 21 South Africa